Welcome

Cover Letter

Hello, my name is Kimberly Joy and I'm currently on maternity leave with my 6-month old son.

 My work has taken me from Montreal to Los Angeles, then back to Canada in Toronto and I currently reside in the Gatineau area with my family.

In Toronto, I worked in a private daycare for about 6 months, then I was recruited via my LinkedIn profile by a childcare agency where I worked for them for 8 months before starting my maternity leave.

In L.A., I worked as a preschool teacher in a Montessori school for two years and as an infant teacher in Santa Monica, California. 
I am currently seeking employment as an ECE in the Gatineau area.
Prior to living and working in Ontario and California, I worked in my hometown of Montreal, QC as a toddler and preschool educator for a private/corporate child care facility.
Ever since I was a teenager, I loved helping out families with their children.
The best part of working with children is to watch them grow and to see how they flourish with life.
Please see a list of my credentials:
Certificates:
ECE Core Certificate, Santa Monica College (Santa Monica) Class of 2016
ECE ACS Certificate, CDI College (Montreal) Class of 2010
First Aid:
Current First Aid & CPR
Work Experience:
-Infants: 1.5 years
-Toddlers: 4 years
-Preschool: 2 years
Trade & High School Certificates:
Computer User Support DVS Certificate (Laval) Class of 2004
High School Diploma (Deux-Montagnes) Class of 2002
References upon request (via email)
Thank you,
Kimberly Joy
MissKimberlyJoy@gmail.com

*Originally published on July 13, 2017*

Find it here: